Thursday, June 11, 2015

Favorite Things Thursday...

It must be Thursday...



When we moved to our 90-year-old bungalow with its postage stamp yard it was a little difficult to carve out a workspace.

Now that the little ladies are sharing a room and the third bedroom is an adorable playroom I've reclaimed the sunroom!  It's now my favorite room in the house.  

This is obviously before I shooed the toys upstairs.  But all of that sunight!  Love it ;)
It's so easy to lounge on the daybed and work on a novel unit or sit at the desk and do some editing.  The best part is easily all of the precious natural light that just wakes you up and says WORK.  It's almost better than a cup of coffee on the porch.  Almost!


If I'm going to have a cup of coffee, I may as well do some reading.  Have you read Gone Girl?  Liked it?  I'm sure you moved on to The Girl on the Train.  Liked that too?  Time for you to read The Good Girl by Mary Kubica.  You're welcome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment